Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £80.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Glyn Isa Country House BandB

Address: Glyn Isaf, Conwy, LL32 8TP

Hotel Description

Located just 3 miles from Conwy, Glyn Isa Country House is set within 10 acres of private land and gardens. The village of Rowen is just 1 mile away and the property offers free parking. With garden views, the rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Each room benefits from an en-suite bathroom with either a walk-in shower or a bath with an overhead shower, along with complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature original fireplaces and Wi-Fi access. Guests at Glyn Isa Country House can relax in the shared lounge in the evenings or in the garden. The bed and breakfast is just over 4 miles from Conwy Castle, 3.3 miles from Bodnant Garden, and a 14-minute drive from Deganwy Castle.

Rooms & Online Bookings - Glyn Isa Country House BandB

Hotel Reviews - Glyn Isa Country House BandB

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Glyn Isa Country House BandB

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.11 miles (4.97 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.