| || |
The Wombwell Arms was constructed around 1620 as a granary, probably using stone from nearby
Byland Abbey. The historic building became an ale house in about 1645: a relaxed friendly
atmosphere is guaranteed with stone flagged floors, beamed ceilings and a log fire.
Our 3 en suite rooms were all refurbished to a high standard in 2009. All contain double beds
which were specially selected to provide our guests with a comfortable night's sleep.
Every room has tea and coffee-making facilities and a flat screen TV with freeview.
Features and Facilities
We have our own Restaurant.
- Family Rooms
- Free Parking
- Parking Facilities
- Free WIFI Internet Access
- Vegetarian Food Available