Fountain Court Grove
From the Airport:
- Take the A8 from Edinburgh Airport through Corstorphine to Haymarket.
- Stay in the outside lane and follow the signs for the EICC.
- Carry straight on through the traffic lights at the top of Dewar Place into Gardners Crescent. At the roundabout turn right and then first right into Grove Street.
- Fountain Court is located some 100 yards down on the right-hand side. Car access is 100 yards past the main office.
From the A702 (south):
- Follow the A702 through Morningside and onto Bruntsfield Place that in turn leads onto Leven Street and Home Street.
- Gilmore Place will be on your left-hand side. Take the second turning past Gilmore Place on the left marked Thornybauk (just after the Royal Bank of Scotland).
- Follow the road for 200 yards, until you get to a set of traffic lights, then get in the left-hand lane.
- Turn left onto Fountain Bridge for 100 yards.
- At the roundabout, go straight over. The next turning on the right is Grove Street.
- Fountain Court is located some 100 yards down on the right-hand side. This is a one-way street; take your time. If you miss us you will be back on the one way system. The car access is 100 yards past the main office.
There is an Edinburgh Airport/city centre bus service to Edinburgh every 10 minutes between 07:00 and 21:40 Monday to Friday, and 10:10 and 17:30 at weekends. Single GBP 3; open return GBP 5.