By Car (from the city centre):
- From Waverly Station Bridge, cross diagonally right over Princes Street onto South St Andrew Street.
- Take a left onto St Andrew Square and then take the first right.
- Follow St Andrew Square down, and take the second right onto Queen Street.
- From Queen Street, head along to York Place.
- At the traffic signals, continue forward until you reach Picardy Place roundabout.
- Turn left (first exit) at the roundabout and head down past The Edinburgh Playhouse (on your right) until you reach another roundabout.
- Go straight over the roundabout (first exit) and follow Leith Walk until the road forks.
- At these traffic signals turn left onto Great Junction Street.
- Take the second left onto Lindsay Road.
- Follow the road until you reach a roundabout and take the second exit, following signs for The Western Harbour Development, The Element and The Next Generation Gym.
- Follow this road until you reach the final block. Reception is on the ground floor of block C. This is where you check-in and pick up your keys.
The apartments are approximately 8 miles (13 km) from Edinburgh Airport. The airport bus runs every 15 minutes to the Waverley Bridge terminus (opposite Waverley Station).
From Princes Street, catch the number 10 bus to Leith Harbour.